Our facility is located in Cary, NC, and we have professional associates ready to serve you for all your adult psychiatric care needs. We have been serving this area for more than 5 years and are known for offering highly personalized and responsive care for adults ages 18 to 65. Please feel free to browse our website to learn more about our services and how we can help you.
Our skilled, understanding, and knowledgeable psychiatrists will visit with you and discuss a plan for your unique situation.
- Postpartum depression affects women after birth any time from immediately after delivery or up to a year later. Depression is never something to be ashamed of, and you can contact our office if you are feeling any of the of the many symptoms, such as agitation, changes in appetite, feeling of worthlessness, feeling unconnected, or a myriad of others.
- Mood disorders, which includes bipolar disorder and major depressive disorder, affect nearly 1 in 10 adults, according to the National Institute of Mental Health. These disorders can be difficult emotionally, physically, and mentally without treatment. Treatments often include medication, therapy, or a combination of the two.
- Anxiety spectrum disorders anxiety is a common response to stressful situations, however, when it is excessive, uncontrollable, and manifestations without a stimulus, it might be considered part of the anxiety spectrum disorder.
- Psychotic disorders are severe mental disorders that affect the way you think and perceive the world. Our professionals have experience working with delicate cases and can help you improve your (or a loved one’s) quality of life.
- OCD, ADHD, and PTSD: obsessive compulsive disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder are all disorders we treat at Alpha Psychiatric Associates.
Therapy: In many circumstances, therapy is a part of the treatment process. We offer therapy for individuals, families, groups, and couples.
A Comprehensive Approach to Mental Health Counseling
We provide a comprehensive, thoughtful, and coordinated approach to understanding and solving emotional problems, so you and your loved ones attain a healthier life. We work with your primary care physician to create a comprehensive treatment plan designed to improve your overall health.
Appointments within a week
At Alpha Psychiatric Associates, you will be seen within a week’s time. We believe this helps you avoid excessive anxiety while waiting for your first appointment. You will be treated by experienced and highly trained psychiatrists who provide personalized, responsive, and effective diagnostic evaluation along with psychotherapy and medication management.
Contact our office today to schedule an appointment for you or a loved one.